A full range of implants
for any situation
for Biotech Dental
Discover ZERAMEX for Biotech Dental
At Biotech Dental, we are commited to always offering you the best. Also, we are proud to present our new Zirconia implant solution, the Zeramex XT for Biotech Dental implant manufactured by our Swiss partner Zeramex.
Advances in materials science and industrialization techniques allow us today to have a ceramic implant in two parts linked by a single screw "the vicarbo" in PEEK and carbon fibers.
Biotech Dental is thus expanding its panel of implant solutions to allow you to have different types of implants for each clinical situation.
for Biotech Dental
Zeramex XT, the 2 parts ceramic implant
Discover its assets
No dark implant core
No grey edges
Improved blood flow¹
Low plaque affinity and bacterial adhesion²
For soft tissue that stays stable and healthy over the long term¹
Outstanding bone-to-implant contact (BIC)
98% success rate³
Vicarbo – twice the tensile strength of grade 5 titanium⁴
Tight fit with “stopper effect”
Carbon fibre-reinforced high-performance PEEK
Bone-friendly - thanks to biocompatible
drill & tools
Gentle and precise
Comprehensive range - maximum prosthetic flexibility
Individual gingiva formers
Two-part Zerabase X adhesive base
It is the patient choice
87% of the patients would choose a white
Flexible prosthesis with digital workflow
1) Kajiwara N et al., Soft tissue biological response to zirconia and metal implant abutments compared with natural tooth: Microcirculation Monitoring as a Novel Bioindicator., Implant Dentistry Volume
2) Scarano A et al., Bacterial adhesion on commercially pure titanium and zirconium oxide disks: an in vivo human study. J Periodontol. 2004 Feb; 75(2):292-6. 24, Number 1 2015.
3) Jank S et al., Success Rate of Two-Piece Zirconia Implants: A Retrospective Statistical Analysis. Implant Dent. 2016 Feb 1.
4) Boyer R et al., Materials Properties Handbook: Titanium Alloys, ASM International, 1994.
5) Online survey (German speaking regions) with 1,000 participants: The white or the grey implant? Which would you choose?
Would you like to know more ?
Give us your contact details for a detailed presentation.
Manufacturer: Dentalpoint AG. Mandataire : Dentalpoint Germany Gmbh. Class I, IIa and IIb medical devices aimed for dental implantology. CE0050. All brands are under the responsibility of theirrespective manufacturers. Read the instructions carefully. Images are for representation purpose only. Distributed by Biotech Dental - A French company under the French law with a capital of 24
866 417 € - SIRET : 795 001 304 00018 - VAT number : FR 31 79 500 13 04 - Commercial register 795 001 304. Printing by: VALLIERE - 163, Avenue du Luxembourg - ZAC des Molières - Miramas - France.